2010年5月9日 星期日

❤Especially For Some one❤

For the umpteenth time, u‘r the one i LOVE the most..

I’m not used to your silent, i know something was happen..
And I don’t think i should beat about the bush..
So whenever i‘m down.. i won’t mince my word..
As u know that this is my character..
Maybe some word that i saying out might hurt you..
Dear, I m apologized for all this stuff.

This few days, I seeing your smile, it gives me a great sense of satisfaction..
I fancy ur smile.. ur laugh..

Before I thought i could work my way into your heart if i persisted..
Yes, I could.. I did it..

Dear.. all the unhappiness things already pass..
We stop mulling over the past..
I know i have put u out when at gmc..
I‘ve always looked upon u as my invaluable beloved..

Anywhere, i hope that you can confess ur feelings for me..
Maybe i doesn't help at all but at least I know what u r tHinking off..

I want nothing else to affect our relationship..
I doesn‘t want to turn u down..
Cos u’r the person that I NEED..


I ❤ You

沒有留言:

張貼留言